AFIII Live Show Video from 4th of July Show

Genghis

Power User
Hi everyone. Just wanted to share some of the video from our July 4th performance. We had the pleasure of playing at the Veteran's Memorial Park before the fireworks, and I had a friend run the camera to get video, and the soundman recorded the tracks on his QSC mixer. We have enough time between gigs I was able to do a mix and sync up the video. I wasn't really trying to emulate the Hendrix tone as much as just trying to convey the energy with my own take on a good sound for the song. Of course guitar is Axe-FX direct. Loving the Dynacabs!

Well done!

That's your cousin that you take care of up front?
Yes sir. [Thanks for remembering.) He loves going to shows and has a bigger following than most of us musicians in town! He is actually fairly reserved in this video. He loves Elvis and I have Hound Dog almost ready to upload in a day or two, and I think he is in that video too!

Yes sir. [Thanks for remembering.) He loves going to shows and has a bigger following than most of us musicians in town! He is actually fairly reserved in this video. He loves Elvis and I have Hound Dog almost ready to upload in a day or two, and I think he is in that video too!
That's awesome man! I couldn't forget... Looking forward to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom