Live recording of our weekend gig. WARNING - Metal inside. Bhayanak Maut

Our visual guy takes care of all that based on the stage setup and size of the stage . I really dont know how he goes about making them though.

I can't see a bass player...? Playback, Trilogy,..? Or no bassplayer at all??? Very fat live sound!

Our bass player is off to london to pursue a degree in sound recording so rather than get a new guy and teach him all the parts we got him to track his songs before he left and trigger it through a roland spdsx , till he s back in a few months.

I'm more of a "classic rock" guy, but I absolutely loved this!! Great sound and visuals.

If only we were all able all post videos of that time we supported a huge world famous band....

Patch please, it sounds awesome. I am a metal player too and i am very interested to see how you create a metal rhythm patch for your shows. :) (sorry for my english, i am french).

View attachment Bhayanak Maut Live.syx

I hope this is the right patch.;)
This was the last file i had saved. If its a Das Metal amp block then its the right one. Just in case it isnt i ll connect my axe and have it up by tomorrow.
The cab is a ownhammer hi gain essentials Diezel v30 english sm57 5 or six . i make a call at soundcheck with our sound guy.
You may have to adjust your gain according to your pickups and guitar. This has been tweaked for my esp sc607b with a Bare knuckle holy diver in the bridge. I use multiple variations of this patch according to the guitar i m using.
I have set the resonance and other frequencies according to my tuning which is Bb.
Also whether at jams or live my output is via a XLR out and the gain on the axe fx is adjusted between 10-12o clock.
Enjoy

Last edited:
I'm more of a "classic rock" guy, but I absolutely loved this!! Great sound and visuals.

If only we were all able all post videos of that time we supported a huge world famous band....

Same here. Cookie monster vocals are not my cup of tea, but the band sounded fantastic. Tight playing and good heavy tone.

Back
Top Bottom