Live at Massey Hall: Geddy Lee

Nice...thanks for this; didn't hear about this vid. I love those guys....they're always insightful, entertaining, and fun.

It's cool to see they did this at Massey Hall, where they recorded "All The World's A Stage" so many, many years ago.

A cool bookend of sorts.

A moving friendship and history to be jealous of...

Did they ever have any personal issues amongst each other? I guess I could read the book...

I heard Moving Pictures when it came out and I was 16 or so, but didn't continue on to become a fan... I did greatly enjoy some live concerts on YouTube and am in awe of them just being a trio and apparently such great people.

Last edited:
A moving friendship and history to be jealous of...

Did they ever have any personal issues amongst each other? I guess I could read the book...

I heard Moving Pictures when it came out and I was 16 or so, but didn't continue on to become a fan... I did greatly enjoy some live concerts on YouTube and am in awe of them just being a trio and apparently such great people.
It's a great book. I purchased the Audible version so I could listen to Geddy read it. I really enjoyed it, I laughed and I cried. If you can't tell, I'm a massive RUSH fan, have been since I was a kid. ;)

Back
Top Bottom