Little Guys! A selection of smaller amps in a single preset. Free d/l, vid, etc.

This forum is really a treasure house. Everytime I walk in, I find at least 1 gem. And you are one of the biggest donator of this place. I'm still digesting your wonderful Marshall patch and now you already come along with another great patch. Thank you very much for your generosity.

Yup @Jirai I'm loving the "Mars Shells" patches. Something about how Brett dials his stuff in requires little to no tweaking on my end. Same with Austin Buddies. I'm also loving the presets that @simeon shared recently. Almost too much good stuff from this community!

So glad you're digging them, guys. There's another one on the way later today. Something more to distract us from these crazy times. Enjoy!

A fine review of some widely underestimated amps you give us here.
Lovely playing, as usual.
You are a very generous spender on this forum, thank you very much, again.
I appreciate your work every time I look in.

OK I'm dumb. What's controlling bypass of the rotary block. Can't turn it off with the Bypass button in Axe-Edit or by double clicking, it turns right back on. Right click the Bypass btn and the Edit Modifier: Rotary 1 - Bypass dlg comes up, saying Source: None.

EDIT: Turns out that pedal controls speed, and also bypass. I'm still not sure why that doesn't show where I expected it tio, does anyone know?

Last edited:
EDIT: Turns out that pedal controls speed, and also bypass. I'm still not sure why that doesn't show where I expected it ti, //does anyone know?
I haven't loaded the preset but I'm guessing it's auto engaging, which is how I setup my Rotary.

Look closer at the modifier.

Back
Top Bottom