Wish Lists for blocks

Bruce Sokolovic

Fractal Fanatic
seeing how blocks like verbs and delays (and come to think of it others as well) are either utility, FAS original types or modeled after sought after hardware, it would be pretty cool if I can have my delay block show only one particular type, or maybe if I can use symbols before the types to denote what’s what. Right now its all in a hodgepodge list and Id really prefer to know the categories they fit in. Maybe the 2290 delay someone would love so much they’d go out and buy a physical 2290. You never know. Many may not actually know where the name comes from or what the 2290 is. An asterisk next to it or it appearing on a list in a sub menu would let us know what’s what.

Id like to believe they modeled it behind the original rackmount gear but if they didnt, it underscores the need for this feature request.
The first post wasn’t very clear, but I’m guessing you want categories for “modeled” vs fractal original?

In my experience that doesn’t seem to matter for most people. But the Wiki already has this kind of information.

The first post wasn’t very clear, but I’m guessing you want categories for “modeled” vs fractal original?

In my experience that doesn’t seem to matter for most people. But the Wiki already has this kind of information.
yea Wiki has it, but I’d like to know in the drop down if its a FAS original or modeled. Maybe just allow me to edit the list names myself, that’d be a fix, too. I’d simply put an asterisk next to modeled gear and I’d know.

Back
Top Bottom