List of compatible expression pedals for FM3

The Nx-p has a polarity switch can adjust to different gear. But they don't publish resistance or taper information. So my best guess is "probably."

You could ask the seller if he's used it successfully with Fractal gear. If it works with one Fractal product, it works with all of them.
The Nektar works just fine for me. It is plastic but I've had no issues with durability. The TRS cable is attached which is a bit of a bummer so I have more cable than I need, someday I will modify that. I also have a Hotone mini wah/expression pedal that works fine, decided I didn't care for the mini pedals.

Hopefully not an offtopic (though it is): any way to use the "keyboard" midi controllers such as https://www.akaipro.com/lpk25 with FM3? :)

Or totally different one, https://yamahablackboxes.com/collection/yamaha-shs10-keytar-synth/ ? It has normal midi out, not a USB one.

It would be so perfect for what I have in mind...

Yes you can via one of the External Controllers. Connect the keyboard's MIDI Out to the FM3's MIDI In port and set the keyboard and FM3 to use the same MIDI channel. In the MIDI/Remote menu, set one of the External Controllers to the same MIDI CC# as the knob or wheel on your keyboard (or hit Enter and wiggle the controller to use MIDI Learn). You can then assign that External Controller as a source in any of your modifiers.

Boss EV-30 just plugs right in and works, no big install or modification.
I have one but not as much of a fan of the feel of it as I was looking for a more traditional wah feel.

Boss EV-30 just plugs right in and works, no big install or modification.
I have one but not as much of a fan of the feel of it as I was looking for a more traditional wah feel.
Mission EP-1 is basically the same chassis was typical Wah pedals from Dunlop Crybaby and similar to Vox, etc I think.

Mission EP-1 is basically the same chassis was typical Wah pedals from Dunlop Crybaby and similar to Vox, etc I think.

For sure....I just wanted something a bit smaller, hence the EV-2. Thankfully...those are FINALLY back in stock so I just ordered a couple of them.

All work well:
Boss EV-5
Nektar NX-P
Behringer FC600
Moog EP-3
So I have an older FC600 and when I tried it with my FM9, it didn't seem to be functioning. I noticed the newer models have a polarity switch, but mine doesn't have it. I'm wondering if the polarity on the older one is not correct.

By "not functioning" I mean that it doesn't seem to do anything. Not sure if this is what I'd expect for incorrect polarity or not.

Back
Top Bottom