List Of Amps NOT Ported TO G3 In Latest Beta

Does that mean that you have all the amps of which there are G3-models now (except FAS models, Thordendal and the like)?

Not Carol-Ann OD2 (not G3 yet).... But he knows Alan..... Thank G for that ;)

Speaking of Alex Lifeson, I was curious what your thoughts were on the Hughes & Kettner Triamp line. If you have one of those. Thought I'd ask.

Triamp Mk 3 has 6 different preamps and 3 different poweramps. 18 models, or more...

I don't have one. They look pretty.

I've got an Alex Lifeson Triamp that is mostly collecting dust if you ever wanted to try it... It kills, but the Axe is just so versatile and convenient!

Maybe Al could send over a 4140 to model? I'd still really like to try one out.

It's on my to-do list. But... I don't actually have a Silver Jubilee anymore. It was loaned to me by a forum user. However...

...I have something even better. Alex Lifeson sent me one of his Lerxst heads which is like the ultimate Silver Jubilee.

They sell those at a local shop. They kick ass. Although, I got to play through Audley Freed's Silver Jubilee a couple years ago - it was magical as long as you could get the MV to at least 6 or 7. It'd be interesting to hear that next to the Lerxst.

...I have something even better. Alex Lifeson sent me one of his Lerxst heads which is like the ultimate Silver Jubilee.

Played this at NAMM.....I was shocked that even with the Bass cranked....this amp had zero low end. I didn't bond with it at all.

I dialed this model (PRE YELLOW) in last night.
It's magnificent, and I'm not even a Mesa fan.
Used the amp's GEQ to mimic Triaxis' Dynamic Voice, and used the Bright rotary knob, which I never use elsewhere.

Recommended IR for this model? I have all the latest Cab Packs. :)

P
It's on my to-do list. But... I don't actually have a Silver Jubilee anymore. It was loaned to me by a forum user. However...

This sounds really cool, now can you ask Big Al to kick down one of his acoustic IR? That would be great! Yeah I know not going to happen but I can dream right?

Back
Top Bottom