List of amps and effects axe iii

MesaMitch

Hi everyone I ordered a axe fx iii but have not received it yet

Ive been looking for a list of amps and effects and the names so I know which amp model is which when I receive it

I can’t find the list of amps and effects anywhere even tried the axe wiki still can’t find it on there Iol i know this is probably the most dumb question ever asked on the forum lol

A link would help so much! Thank you everyone !

Is there anywhere where the effect names are decoded? I can tell what about half of them are by the name (like Japan ce-2 is the Boss CE-2) but around half I can’t.

Is there anywhere where the effect names are decoded? I can tell what about half of them are by the name (like Japan ce-2 is the Boss CE-2) but around half I can’t.
Did not know you were a Fractal lover! Good to see you here!!

The "Blocks Guide" is really good and will give you listings such as this:
+++++++++++++
Compressor Block:

The Tube Compressor is based on classic models like the Altec Lansing 436C and can add the subtle, desirable distortion characteristics of the original.
The DynamiComp is based on the MXR™ Dynacomp™.
The JFET is a feedback downward compressor loosely based on the Urei™ 1176.
+++++++++++++

Here is a link to Yek's "Drive Guide", but this is of course only the "Drive" blocks, but very good stuff.

Those are the best ones I can think of other than the ones listed in links above! Are you going to do your busking with an FM3?

Thanks, going to each block in the wiki did it for me. I had clicked on the “effects list” in the wiki, which just says how many blocks of each effect you can use. 🤘🏻🎸

Did not know you were a Fractal lover! Good to see you here!!

The "Blocks Guide" is really good and will give you listings such as this:
+++++++++++++
Compressor Block:

The Tube Compressor is based on classic models like the Altec Lansing 436C and can add the subtle, desirable distortion characteristics of the original.
The DynamiComp is based on the MXR™ Dynacomp™.
The JFET is a feedback downward compressor loosely based on the Urei™ 1176.
+++++++++++++

Here is a link to Yek's "Drive Guide", but this is of course only the "Drive" blocks, but very good stuff.

Those are the best ones I can think of other than the ones listed in links above! Are you going to do your busking with an FM3?
I don’t think we’ve met. You’re probably thinking of another guy with an Iron Maiden screen name and Van Halen profile pic 😂

I don’t think we’ve met. You’re probably thinking of another guy with an Iron Maiden screen name and Van Halen profile pic 😂
My bad! It was the avatar! There is a user on the PRS Guitar forum who uses that same image for an avatar and I thought you were that person! Glad you got it worked out!

Back
Top Bottom