• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FAS Amp Models Gallery - Axe-Fx III

yek

shatteredsquare

Power User
First world problems... so much available digital gear, it takes actual effort to to get through the entire list of what's there to even wrap my head around what's available. Much less pull each one up and actuality spend time with each piece to get to know them all. AND THEY KEEP ADDING STUFF.

Jono Bacon

Inspired
This is awesome, great job! For me, the most interesting element of this was the list of which musicians use which amps. This would be amazing as a scrollable web page with just the artists listed next to the amps, and even better, with their amp settings listed. I wish I had the time to help with this.

Top Bottom