Liquid-Foot Pro:Setup Question...

bigedawg

First off, I'm an idiot when it comes to this midi-thang!

I recently purchased a LFP and I'm having a hard time setting up the IA. Prior to LFP, I use a GCP which was pretty simple to setup IA. Once I identified the Midi unit on the GCP, IA were assigned simply by navigating through the I/O menu, selecting what I want to control in the Axe via the IA and using the "learning function" on the Axe then pressing the pedal switch on the GCP where I wanted the AI assigned. Now with the LFP, the "learning" function doesn't seem to work. Scrolling through the LFP button menu, I see where to dedicate to device. I can select the axe then select a drive or amp..., but the IA doesn't seem actually link to the axe and control what I've selected. What am I doing wrong? I've tried this in both Control mode and Preset Mode on the LFP.

Thanks for the help!

bigedawg said:
First off, I'm an idiot when it comes to this midi-thang!

I recently purchased a LFP and I'm having a hard time setting up the IA. Prior to LFP, I use a GCP which was pretty simple to setup IA. Once I identified the Midi unit on the GCP, IA were assigned simply by navigating through the I/O menu, selecting what I want to control in the Axe via the IA and using the "learning function" on the Axe then pressing the pedal switch on the GCP where I wanted the AI assigned. Now with the LFP, the "learning" function doesn't seem to work. Scrolling through the LFP button menu, I see where to dedicate to device. I can select the axe then select a drive or amp..., but the IA doesn't seem actually link to the axe and control what I've selected. What am I doing wrong? I've tried this in both Control mode and Preset Mode on the LFP.

Thanks for the help!

go ahead and post this on the liquid-foot forum and I'll help you over there. There are some instruction there too.
http://liquidfoot.setbb.com/

Back
Top Bottom