Liquid Foot Jr+

Jerry K.

Experienced
I am interested in getting one of the Liquid Foot Jr+. Do those of you who have one recommend it? I have sent several emails to FAMC contact link to ask a few pre sales questions. I have not heard anything back and it is a little concerning. It seems like a great product to work with the Axe FX II XL. Thanks for your input!

I had an older JR and now have a pro. It'll do anything you want it to and 10x's more. all of their products are top notch. Support can be iffy at times, but try on the forum. Never had anything from them fail.

I am interested in getting one of the Liquid Foot Jr+. Do those of you who have one recommend it? I have sent several emails to FAMC contact link to ask a few pre sales questions. I have not heard anything back and it is a little concerning. It seems like a great product to work with the Axe FX II XL. Thanks for your input!

Hi. I've just bought a Mini, received it 3 days ago. The product "should" fit my expectation, when I'll manage to make it work. So far, I can't get to get the drivers installed correctly on a Mac or my old XP. So the auto sync function (to get the names of the patchs from the Axe Fx) is not working. I spend 1 full day to make the Mini working with the Editor... I'm relatively confident to get the results I'm looking for but it's really a pain and absolutely not worth the price I paid for it (my opinion). The hardware is fine but the software... Compared to the Fractal Editor and drivers, it's night and day. I feel I bought a kind of prototype... You may be more lucky.

I have a 12+ and a Pro+. Fantastic units!

I don't own a Mac or a Windows machine, so really can't comment on the editor. I had it working briefly under WINE, but that was years ago.

A hint regarding support: find the link to open a support ticket; don't bother with the forum.

They're the most powerful, flexible MIDI controllers out there. It's hard to imagine a scenario they could not handle. The new X Series looks amazing, it's supposed to be released in August. The concern you always hear is support, but it seems like people get good results by using the ticketing system (don't bother emailing them or posting on the forum). I have not had to use their support since I was setting up my original LF Jr. years ago, but in fairness I have to say they were great at that time. I do wish they'd respond to emails though. Not sure what's the point of having an email address if it's going to be a black hole.

EDIT: I just asked a question about the X Series through their ticketing system and got a response within half an hour...so that's encouraging.

Last edited:
It's a smaller operation than FAS-so email is not the way to contact. They're ticket support system works and you will get a quick answer that way.

Yes, the email system should work, but it doesn't too often.

They're the most powerful, flexible MIDI controllers out there. It's hard to imagine a scenario they could not handle. The new X Series looks amazing, it's supposed to be released in August. The concern you always hear is support, but it seems like people get good results by using the ticketing system (don't bother emailing them or posting on the forum). I have not had to use their support since I was setting up my original LF Jr. years ago, but in fairness I have to say they were great at that time. I do wish they'd respond to emails though. Not sure what's the point of having an email address if it's going to be a black hole.

EDIT: I just asked a question about the X Series through their ticketing system and got a response within half an hour...so that's encouraging.

Well I must be unlucky then 'cause I've asked a questions through the ticketing system 5 days ago about my Mini not working properly. I've been told that Jeff is gonna call me back and... Nothing. I've re-opened a ticket 2 days ago, nothing. That's really disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom