Liquid foot jr+ ideas

redbud

Inspired
anyone that is using the liquid foot jr+ I am interested in some ideas on how you set yours up.

My novice setup

I have 3 pages setup as follows
1. context up and down on button 1, page up/tuner on button 5, 6 presets
2. page down button 1, page up button 5, 6 IA mainly comp drives and wah
3. page down button 1, page up button 5, 6 IA Effects
page up and down lets me get in and out of pages quickly

Any other ideas?

Interesting. I am really interested in the jr+... Seems there are some problems people are having with sync issues, but checking the mfc101 forum it seems the same. Who else is running there's successfully like the OP?

I dig the jr+ alot and so easy to program with the editor however it does have a learning curve but once you get it you are set.

Interesting. I am really interested in the jr+... Seems there are some problems people are having with sync issues, but checking the mfc101 forum it seems the same. Who else is running there's successfully like the OP?

What sync problems? The only issues I have are the 6.0+ FW slow to switch presets or whatever it's called. The jr+ is a killer. I think the sync issues you are referring to are because folks do not name the device correctly. Happen to me the first night I had it. You have to spell the names (Axe-FX Ultra or Axe-FX II ) exactly as stated in the help. BTW, the examples may not be correct, don't have the jr+ powered up yet tonight.

Back
Top Bottom