Liquid foot 12+ or Mastermind GT 16 controllers?

feliperigby

Inspired
Besides de prices.
Which one is the "best" controller?

Liquid foot 12+ or Mastermind GT 16 ?

I have the mark I mfc but I'll try other one, in case I'm looking for those two ones.

Which one is the best deal?

Besides de prices.
Which one is the "best" controller?

Liquid foot 12+ or Mastermind GT 16 ?

I have the mark I mfc but I'll try other one, in case I'm looking for those two ones.

Which one is the best deal?

Best? That's always subjective and based on your specific needs and application.
What are you trying to accomplish?

I own both the MFC mkII and MMGT-16. I absolutely love the GT-16.
Can't comment on the LF12+.

Here is a link to one of my posts:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/mfc-wishes-bugs/89808-scene-change-buttons-row-1-a.html#post1083505

Don't know the GT-16. But I absolutely love the LF+ controllers. I have the LF+ Pro+ and it's perfect for me. The ability to program each button to your wishes, the LCD color and text, Different pages (layouts), more than 70 IA-commands, perfect working Editor, .....

I own a LF mini and LF 12+. I have mixed feelings about them. I seem to be lucky to catch all the bugs, whenever i have time to program my LF i end up reporting something isn't working.
But on the other hand when it works it works great.
It seems to me Mastermind is a bit more user friendly, but is more expensive.

Last edited:
LF12+ all the way, there is absolutely nothing this thing cant do, not kidding. And any questions you get (and you will at first) no matter how simple or complex the FAMC team was always there not to mention some of the guys on the fractal forum. Just run a 7pin midi cable to it so it powers up and plug the power supply to back of the axe fx and your good to go.

LF fantastic products, terrible no sorry TERRIBLE customersupport, so mastermind anyday

Hmm terrible support, here's my story... had a jr, then a pro... scenes come out, request it from Jeff, had an issue with my java and the old editor that he no longer supported, he fixed it and called me on the phone to help me fix my issue. Granted this was an older product (pro) i bought second hand, and he no longer sells, and he's even moved on to a different editor, yet he took the time to call me and help.

guess what brand my next controller will be.

They've been good by me until this last time. It totally screwed me on my gig. No follow up for 3 or 4 days to my ticket after repeated messages. This is the worst I've ever been treated by a audio instrument company. And it's just not paying attention I'm sure. Busy. But it really, really screwed me.

Back
Top Bottom