Line 6 Helix - Question for Cliff

there's no guarantee that anything will sound good in any situation..

it's really easy to make anything sound shite no matter what it is.. lmao

Hey, the same can be said of the Axe FX. Nobody knew how it would perform in those situations ( Studio, Live, Club). Same with any new product.. It will take some brave souls to go out and
run it though it's paces. Like an y new product

That's why demoboys should start demo the music product (especially modeller) in live onstage situation with a band. Not only in studio or a bedroom. It will educate people more about the product. Studio demo is too mainstream. And it only show about half of what the product can do.

Hey, the same can be said of the Axe FX. Nobody knew how it would perform in those situations ( Studio, Live, Club). Same with any new product.. It will take some brave souls to go out and
run it though it's paces. Like an y new product

no more brave than so many in here that invested in the Axe..
especially as you can't exactly wander down to the local guitar store and try one..
I would never have bought the Axe without trying it first..
luckily for me I have a very good friend that had one and was kind enough to allow me to spend a day with it through my backline..
and was patient enough.. ok.. awesome enough to config the Axe for me so I could prove out / verify my mental real-time control needs..

Nice Friend!
no more brave than so many in here that invested in the Axe..
especially as you can't exactly wander down to the local guitar store and try one..
I would never have bought the Axe without trying it first..
luckily for me I have a very good friend that had one and was kind enough to allow me to spend a day with it through my backline..
and was patient enough.. ok.. awesome enough to config the Axe for me so I could prove out / verify my mental real-time control needs..

Back
Top Bottom