Line 6 G10

personally if I were to get one I would make a cable with a female 1/4" and about a foot of wire to a regular quarter, and strap it to my strap. would be 1 million times more safe, and not look like terrible. It's the same with headstock tuners, I'm beginning to hate them, they look awful.

This is NOT a new idea. I can't remember now who made them, but I had one VERY similar to that ten+ years ago. It was a slightly different shape with a short wire antennae but the same idea none the less.

Holy $!?& is that a Languedoc????

Edit: maybe an Equator? I don't think Paul used non-metal bridges.

This is NOT a new idea. I can't remember now who made them, but I had one VERY similar to that ten+ years ago. It was a slightly different shape with a short wire antennae but the same idea none the less.
Guitar Bug maybe?

I've got one on order. I'll use if for my smaller AX8 rig. Quick and easy.
I'll still use the G90 rack unit for the Axe Fx rig.

let us know how you like it

Would you be able to measure how tall the the receiver and transmitter are together when it is charging?

If the G10 is based on the G70/75 tech, I wouldn't personally buy it. The G70 was awful in terms of being susceptible to interference. Maybe I had a bad unit, but the internet seems to say a lot of people have had issues with the G70 maintaining a connection. The G50/G90 stuff (one generation removed) never gave me a problem. It says something that they're still selling that stuff. I would dig another wireless though and I'm thinking about the Shure system.

Back
Top Bottom