Lift Off - Rock Idea I'm fleshing out. Added a bit more and redid tones - 3.04

finish it lol it builds so well! btw what drums u usin?

LOL! I know... my problem is finding how to connect to the next part. It's my torture in music!! Essentially I have to improv until I find something that works. I can't hear it in my head :(

I'm a fan of big reverbs. I like it a lot and can't wait to hear some more.

Thanks daveythomas! :)

Cool. I like how you brought in the dirty guitars and I like the groove once it gets rolling - looking forward to hearing how you end up finishing this. Sounds great.

I'll take whatever patches you give me! Primarily, I want to play with the intro tone - the very spacious reverbed one.

Thanks! Merry Christmas :D

Cool. I like how you brought in the dirty guitars and I like the groove once it gets rolling - looking forward to hearing how you end up finishing this. Sounds great.

I appreciate the feedback Scott! Trying to figure out if this is going to be an instrumental or something our lead singer should dive into. Either way I'm struggling to find the next piece. In any case... Thanks! :)

i really like it, tonewise and soundwise, sounds like one of those bands i would listen to ;)

Damn lol! One of the best compliments I've ever received. Thanks a lot!

Sounds great! Think you could upload the patch? I'd love to see what you've done.

Right on! Thanks dude! I'll post it tomorrow. :)

Very nice. What I hear in my head is the end/build up of the above track leading into an acoustic-like clean electric with chorus and/or delay finger picking arpeggio section playing the main chord progression or a variation of it (no drums). Something layered, with maybe one guitar playing the arpeggio/chords and another playing the same kind of thing, except with a melody (maybe the one that starts at 1:09) baked into the arpeggio, if that makes sense. A couple of bars of that, and it could blast off into a high energy dynamic part with a blistering face melting solo.

this almost sounds like what youd hear as a "reprise" at the end of an album -- like a lyricless version of a song from it. Take the progression and just put a melody to it! go nuts!

Very nice. What I hear in my head is the end/build up of the above track leading into an acoustic-like clean electric with chorus and/or delay finger picking arpeggio section playing the main chord progression or a variation of it (no drums). Something layered, with maybe one guitar playing the arpeggio/chords and another playing the same kind of thing, except with a melody (maybe the one that starts at 1:09) baked into the arpeggio, if that makes sense. A couple of bars of that, and it could blast off into a high energy dynamic part with a blistering face melting solo.

this almost sounds like what youd hear as a "reprise" at the end of an album -- like a lyricless version of a song from it. Take the progression and just put a melody to it! go nuts!

I like where you guys are pointing! Working on it now and seeing what I can come up with.

Btw here are the presets!

Edit: Ok so I've uploaded them and it says I've got content attached, but why aren't they viewable?

Seems strange that we can't see your upload... Maybe you could start a new thread in 'patch exchange' ( I guess that's where it's really supposed to be anyway ) If that doesn't work, you could just send it to my email ; ) ethan@ethangodt.com

I don't have to work tomorrow and I love to get some sounds nailed down.

Thanks!

Seems strange that we can't see your upload... Maybe you could start a new thread in 'patch exchange' ( I guess that's where it's really supposed to be anyway ) If that doesn't work, you could just send it to my email ; ) ethan@ethangodt.com

I don't have to work tomorrow and I love to get some sounds nailed down.

Thanks!

Email sent to be sure. Hope you like'em! :)

Back
Top Bottom