Lick of the week #6 AX8

Dude. That's a drive. Are you in Amarillo? We've played there a couple of times the last few years. There's a couple of people there now that have AXE FXs they say with the help of me playing there. Are you one of them? Have we met? If you do make please let me know your there. I'll show the AX8 for sure!
This place is small close setting place. It should be lots of fun

Where the hell is Amarillo? – lol – yep, for better or worse that’s my town. - I find it funny you even know where Ama is J

I met you only passing, as you were pretty taken up.

I have friends that own/ B&Js Guitar & Amps (they gave you a cool t-shirt) & a very old friend Steve @ Tarplys music that got to jam with you

I own a FX8 & want to pass it to Jr (my son) & pick up a AX8 or the big dog FX

I will try to make the show & ware my cool B&Js t-shirt

Much respect

JD

a 96 LP Classic +++ here

ps. if your ever in Ama again, go to the Big Texan & see a Bill Smith on fiddle - West Texas bluegrass - he is like a dad to me & one of the best.
-
Bill is the fiddle player here & the mandolin player is a great guy still picking like a machine gun ;)

Last edited:
Very, utterly, completely off topic... But I just scored an old -91 Ibanez 440R, and started looking online in the old Ibanez
catalogues trying to find the model, specs etc... Then I ran across this old gem, and figured, over in the US
it must still be Throwback Thursday right Larry?? :p
411956089.jpg

Back
Top Bottom