LFP owner thinking about MFC...

shotgunn

Fractal Fanatic
I've been a content LFP user for a while now. Cliff mentioned the 6.00 update will have an AE and MFC update that will sync the 3 together. This has me very curious. I like that it has 4 exp ports and 4 switch ports.

Does the MFC have multiple layers for each IA like the LFP does? My LFP has 64 IA's accessible through 4 'pages' of buttons. Can someone help me determine which unit may offer the best control of my Axe FX II? I remember a while back someone saying that there was some feature the the MFC did not have that the LFP does have. I know, I know... Can I be any more vague?

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm currently reading the MFC manual now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AFAIK the MFC doesn't have multiple layers. the reveal knob will change the PC-buttons into IA(CC)-buttons

The LF has much more power, but the question is if you need that. Also you like the 4 exp ports and 4 switch ports. LF has 'only' 4 exp ports, but those can be transformed to switch ports and the LF (pro) has more buttons.

First be honest with yourself and ask, do you need all that flexibility? Sometimes people get wrapped up wanting every option imaginable at their finger tips, but in practice they use only a few.

Before you discount the MFC's abilities, maybe make a list of the functions you routinely use/need.

The ability to have the laptop, MFC and Axe all communicate together is a welcome feature.

Back
Top Bottom