LFO speed linked to tempo only works after patch change?

SparkyG

Experienced
Hi all, been trying to search on this but can't find anything (search here is not great)

Anyway. I have a wah set up with control linked to a modifier that takes its source from LFO1A. LFO 1A is set with the tempo at quarter notes. tempo to use is set to Global.

When I tap in a new tempo it doesn't change the frequency of the Wah, and the LFO speed (if I view it on screen doesn't change). However if I re load the patch ( or another patch) then the wah tempo changes to be in line with that of the new tapped tempo.

All my delays etc work to the tapped tempo fine ( I have all my patches set pretty much the same in terms of effect). If I load a patch , tap a new tempo the delays see it straight away, not so the Wah, any idea? Is there a parameter that has changed when i reset sys params that I forgot about?

I'm running 6.0 and don't recall the same in 5.07.

Thanks

Any chance it's this?
11. Known Issue: XP beginning value HDW is not being transmitted correctly for first preset load after startup. This is being investigated and will be addressed promptly. Workaround: just wiggle the pedal!
Probably not, but just to be sure.

No idea if that is relevant, I don't use an expression pedal for Wah. just want to tap in the tempo, and then switch the way on with an IA and let it sweep with the LFO. It seems that the tempo i tap isn't affecting the LFO till I change patches, not just after start up, but all the time.

thanks

No idea if that is relevant, I don't use an expression pedal for Wah. just want to tap in the tempo, and then switch the way on with an IA and let it sweep with the LFO. It seems that the tempo i tap isn't affecting the LFO till I change patches, not just after start up, but all the time.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom