LFJr 8S + 6P mode?

LAYGO

Experienced
I just purchased a LFJr & I've been reading Voes site on how to get the 8S/8P toggle working. I've got it all setup (I believe) to at least turn on 8P, but I'd like to actually use 6P+Up/Down. Is that possible?

Also, I don't seem to be getting the trigger to flip into 8P/6P when I'm clicking menu button. I have it setup:
- <2 sec: 63 (special, turn on 6P)
- >2 sec: 64
- >3 sec: Menu

>3 is working, but others aren't doing anything. I haven't even gotten to setting up my presets to toggle back to 8S yet, but was just testing to see if I could get it to flip modes.

Does the editor make any of this easier?

No, I have not had any luck even making sense of the editor. I just followed Voes instructions carefully, step by step, and it worked.

I'm making progress, but I was curious, is there a way to bind an IA to 8S Bank Up/Down w/o going into 6S mode? Maybe >2 sec hold? Back to looking at the editor . . .

Anyone know what this is?
Command: Special
Midi Channel: IA Page Set (2nd)

Does that mean it'll go to the 2nd page or whatever value I set for Data 1?

I'm looking for a way to handle the looper commands kinda like I did for the FCB.

EDIT: RTFM - I had not bothered to read the actual manual & was relying on Voes site! ;)

Last edited:
Also read the instructions on Voes site but I simply don't get it.
I mean I have my 8 presets and want to toggle between 8P/8S to use the tuner.
Doesn't work though I did everything exactly the way it is described.
I simply can't switch to 8S, no matter how long I press the menu button.

Edit: Works now. A bit strange, but it works somehow...
Another question: When in 8P mode sometimes S2 and S3 blink as soon as the LF is turned on.
Don't know why...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom