Levelling volume on Backing tracks

chris5150

Inspired
So got my presets in my axe 2 all levelled nicely, but have a bit of an irk in that my backing tracks all stored on my ipod have differing volumes, not badly so, just some are a bit up, some a bit down. It gets to be a bit of a pain trying to adjust the sound levels when moving from one track to another etc, anyone know of a way, either with a package to get at the mp3's or any form of app or anyway to be able to level out the tracks to be at the same volume?
thanks

I'm not at a computer right now to check but in iTunes I think you can right click the song and somewhere in there there's a level adjustment. Might be under info. I guess then sync your iPod.

I tried the level adjustment in iTunes and it does not do a good job. I constantly have to adjust the volume on the PC unless it is so drastically off that I use Audacity to change the gain on the mp3 once and for all.

thanks chaps, I shall try the itunes level adjustment, didnt know that exisisted...if that doesnt work out well on to audacity....cheers

Back
Top Bottom