Leveling all my presets

kevrock

Experienced
If i assign volume incr and volume decr to my cc control midi, i know it adjusts the volume in the mixer right? And if i set it on one patch and then go to another and set its level will it remain with out pressing store? and will it remain different for each preset where i set it? Thanks for anyone clearing this up for me

Yes, it will remember it per preset without you needing to store it. It's a cool way to fine tune your presets during a gig.

Yes, it will remember it per preset without you needing to store it. It's a cool way to fine tune your presets during a gig.
Thnaks that what i thought
Now you know how some amp blocks are way louder than others i have used the amp level knob to get all presets close, so should i just use the mixer vol up and down to fine tune it

Unless something changed since the last time I experimented with it, the vol inc/dec only affects Output 1.

Really I thought when you made a change to a preset, once you change to a different preset then went back to that preset everything goes back to the original stored setting in that preset.

Inc/Dec is the exception. Very useful. I have the Inc/Dec set to 2sec hold (page 3) on 2 of the IA's on my LF. Always available, but not in the way or taking up real-estate on my board.

Used it last practice worked great , now I just gotta figure out what to set my presets to to get them even to start with so I only gotta move the vol up and down alittle to get it perfect, am I correct that I should set my "overall" level with a clean tone and then bring the high gain up to match?

send from Droid

I use a Roland EV5 into the Axe to control Output 1, extremely useful.
The level is maintained through all presets from the moment it's plugged in.

wow i didn't know this. what exact parameter do i have to assign this to? does this mean i have to place a mixer block in every one of my patches or is it a totally different thing?

wow i didn't know this. what exact parameter do i have to assign this to? does this mean i have to place a mixer block in every one of my patches or is it a totally different thing?

No mixer in the patch if you assign 2 MIDI cc one tied to vol incr and one tied to vol Dec it will turn the mixer up and down on each preset ,,,,the is a stock mixer on every preset

send from Droid

Is there a way to set the level across all presets on the ultra? if not is there any chance that could be a feature to be added in a future up-date? would like to be able to set all presets to the same DB irrespective of amp master volume, and then be able to set others higher for leads? N.

Back
Top Bottom