Lets show some appreciation!

hughj

Inspired
any of these new cab pack IRs for the Standard/Ultra for bass cabs? I don't see any. Thanks.

I did buy the first IR pack and cab-lab also for the same reason as many others, to show my support and for
possible future use when I get advanced enough. I'm going to buy the second IR pack as well.

:)

Now I just wish I could buy some cool FAS shirts on this side of the pond

:)

If anyone hasn't purchased the fractal ir packs, i think that it would be a great way to show him some support. The bonus is that they are fantastic!
That's why I buy them, regardless if I have any direct need or use for them.
Fractal is one of a kind!

Best musical product I ever bought in my life. I almost went back to heavy,high-maintenance tube amps, until I got the AxeFx2.

I was in denial about the quality of this forum until I tried it. Most company forums are full of unhelpful noobs, & know-nothing moderators, & the execs are nowhere to be found.

This forum is the best I've ever seen.

Last edited:
About to update to 12.03. As everyone else says, thanks to Cliff and Fractal for this amazing box and all these outstanding updates. I've never seen ANY company provide support to their customers like Fractal.

Has anyone here ever owned another product that was updated so frequently?

My first modeler is a Roland VG-99. I still use it, and I'm still disappointed that Roland NEVER updated ANYTHING about this machine.
Cliff and the FAS team definitely deserve BIG recognition in this industry! I am particularly happy with their decision to include us in the beta testing.
I bought into CabLab and plan to pick up an IR pack soon. At the present time, I'm making my way through 3 of Ownhammers collections.

Best musical product I ever bought in my life. I almost went back to heavy,high-maintenance tube amps, until I got the AxeFx2.

I was in denial about the quality of this forum until I tried it. Most company forums are full of unhelpful noobs, & know-nothing moderators, & the execs are nowhere to be found.

This forum is the best I've ever seen.

Great group of people. Thanks to everyone who has contributed. Makes it less about a product and more about a culture.

Back
Top Bottom