Let's see those FM9 rigs!

My board has stayed mostly unchanged for the last six months but I decided to clean it up a little more inspired by @Jazzmaster1414's fresh setup. I broke out the single power split plus patchbay box that I had built to a pair of separate enclosures, screwed the FM9 down to the board, and finally built some custom length midi cables. This setup is rock solid now!

Attachments

• IMG_5297.jpeg
    IMG_5297.jpeg
    858.5 KB · Views: 64
My board has stayed mostly unchanged for the last six months but I decided to clean it up a little more inspired by @Jazzmaster1414's fresh setup. I broke out the single power split plus patchbay box that I had built to a pair of separate enclosures, screwed the FM9 down to the board, and finally built some custom length midi cables. This setup is rock solid now!
What's the "midi box"?

chance you could share the innerds of that power patch box? Ive always done a powercon with 2 IEC cables on the terminals.

That's so clean. Very cutesy. Very demure (or have the kids already stopped using that expression ?).

I'd like to do something like this, with just enough room for FM9, my wireless and my expression pedal. But every time I try, it just ends up looking like a hastily packed suitcase.

chance you could share the innerds of that power patch box? Ive always done a powercon with 2 IEC cables on the terminals.
That’s what I had done previously. This is essentially the same concept, but instead of iec cables going to the powercon terminal it’s two sets of 16 gauge 300V wire that each go out to a conxall mini connector that looks like an xlr connection.

Back
Top Bottom