Let's see those FM3 rigs!

How is it mounted? Is that something you purchased or created?
Got it from metaldozer.com. Mounts right to the Temple board. The only drawback, as I discovered today in its first band rehearsal, is every pedal stomp and nudge and tap is picked up by the mic. Not ideal. So I am looking for alternatives yet again.

Got it from metaldozer.com. Mounts right to the Temple board. The only drawback, as I discovered today in its first band rehearsal, is every pedal stomp and nudge and tap is picked up by the mic. Not ideal. So I am looking for alternatives yet again.
I wonder if you cut a piece of foam (say from one of those exercise mats) and put it under the mic Mount before you screwed it to the board…if that would help eliminate the transfer of the foot stomps to the mic.

I wonder if you cut a piece of foam (say from one of those exercise mats) and put it under the mic Mount before you screwed it to the board…if that would help eliminate the transfer of the foot stomps to the mic.

Yeah, my bandmates and I theoriezed the same thing. But instead I went ahead an ordered an OnStage GPA1003 instead, and I plan on returning the mounting plate to Metaldozer. Not as ideal as having an "all in one" solution, but I don't want to take chances and hinder my live sound.

In addition I'm using a CBJ95 Wah in front of the chain and place the pedal next to the board:
View attachment 95057
View attachment 95058
I'm searching for a flightcase to fit the board (esp. the height of the FM3).
The covers are from GearbyCEBA with an additional anti glare cover attached. On the screens I also have a protection layer from SKEEN.
How easy was programmed the Morningstar? I have these two but gave up quickly on program mming Morningstar.

Just got my Temple Audio Duo 24 and I think I have it set how I want... I'm putting my Line 6 G30 underneath. I have a couple questions for you fine folks. I also have a wireless IEM that works really well with this setup! I'm trying to find those Neutrik Patch Panel Passthrough adapters but everyone seems to be out of stock. The TA DI solution is just stupid expensive.

1. Case, what case are you guys going with for the TA Duo 24.
2. Power, how are you guys powering everything? Is it just a surge protector on the side? I saw the IEC power cable from TA but it doesn't look to be an actual solution.

View attachment 95004

Peli 1605 Air - THE perfect case for the duo 24.
I have that, pics somewhere in this thread…

I'm totally rethinking my board now. Where are you all finding that nifty mic cables with the flat ends? And also, the flat and diminutive IEC cable? I'm gonna start another thread on begging someone to please help me integrate my MC6 into my rig. Seems silly that it's sitting here doing nothing but collecting dust.

This is impressive!

That's a ton of stuff packed on that board. Did you do the cabling? People who cable so neatly are an envy -- I'm terrible at running neat cable lines.
I spent a lot of time building it, but I'm happy, hahaha.

I made a lot of ideas about lines and connection methods, and spent a lot of time looking for accessories. The result is still satisfactory. My biggest problem is the clock problem, because FM3 does not send any clock signal. Finally, I sent the clock to MIDI solutions with H9, and then MIDI solutions gave the clock to FM3. Although it is troublesome, it is still worth it, Because I've tried that it's completely impossible for H9 and FM3 to use the same tap pedal for 100% synchronization. Maybe it's because the hardware algorithm is different? They always differ a lot... Annoying. MIDI solutions is very light. My model supports midi-4in at most. 2out is great! I think this is the best solution to synchronize FM3 with external devices, and FM3 is always at the front end of MIDI devices. ha-ha

Finally, please forgive my English level, thank you!!

Do you use the gig bag or the flight case with this board?

Why did you take the ends of the FM, just for the little bit of space?

How did you mount the FM3 onto this.

For your midid strip at the bottom - did you need to get any special cables also, or just midi to midi?
- can you program your midi strip without using a computer? Ie; in the FM3 interface?

Back
Top Bottom