Let’s see your les pauls

Wow, thanks for the tip. I like the one on Reverb with the carved body. I really even might want to buy it - hmmmmm ... :p
How does it sound? Do you have the 57 pickups in it? Is the MOD stamp (or not stamped) relevant in any way?

Great to play not a fan of 22 fret guitars but this is a special guitar and has to have floyd rose - I wont buy a guitar without one anymore

Yes factory 57's in it sounds awesome bit more of a hard rock tone than the PRS - fun to play but do wish it was 24 frets but thats not happening lol

I luv it - when I was a drummer my best friend played a 67 LP Black Beauty which he still has - hell never sell it - I always wanted one after getting into guitars so this was the right choice for me

As for MOD stamp no biggie they stamp them all - not sure how my seller got around this I was surprised it didnt have it

There isn't many of these around so you may want to think about picking one up - I will admit they dont sell fast - after reading why - most LP guys find it odd to have a floyd rose on a LP and want nothing to do with them - well I guess I am one of the few that actually want it, to each his own :)

Back
Top Bottom