LePou LeCab II

Thanks Kev for the heads-up on this plug in; I'm liking it a lot. It does make auditioning IR's really quick and easy in Reaper...nice!!

Was playing with this new version quite a bit yesterday and so far, there's nothing faster for auditioning IR's that I've found.

Play a recorded guitar loop in your DAW (no cab), put this on an insert. After you select a folder containing cabs, you can use the arrow and instantly audition the next mic position as it's playing. It's really ear opening to be able to do it that fast. It makes hearing the difference between the different mic positions really stand out. Instant eq. It makes having all those hundreds of RW IR's a blessing instead of a time suck.

I really appreciate guys that develop this stuff and offer it to the community for free. :!:

1) does this work as stand alone?

2) when i download it it is a rar file. I try extracting it and there is only a dll file. There is no installer in this download. I am not sure if it is just me or is there something i am missing here in the download process?

ok wait... this is some vst thing to drag the dll.. nevermind. I do not do VST. I only do RTAS and TDM. I'll just find a plug-in convolution loader for pro tools. any plug-in that doesn't contain all formats including for pro tools, AND cubase, AND sonar, AND AU, etc - is not worth my time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom