Bug? left navigation arrow stopped working today

Sammetal91

Power User
This is pretty strange since everything else works fine. I don't use any MIDI stuff unless I'm using axe edit which is rare, and to boot I've turned it on and off a couple of times. If It's gotta get fixed, well I'll send it for repairs and pay unless there's a quick fix a moron like me can do? I use the axe fx GUI about 99% of the time of tweaking and stuff so it might have given out. Then again, i don't think its that old. I've had it since April but the guy who sold it to me might have had for a bit longer.

Any ideas? It's a bit disheartening and annoying not being able to use the left arrow :razz

It seems an hardware issue, otherwise there should be other people in your situation.

Contact support.

Update on the situation!
So as I was using yesterday, the layout button stopped working as well and it would vary from having all led lights on to only some. At this point I freaked and thought to disconnect the power cord to see if it would come to its senses and after I plugged it back in, PRESTO! It works like normal again! Can't say enough that I was worried :lol so I'm thinking I either had the power cord put it weird or It's a piece of crap.

Back
Top Bottom