Bug? LED for scene 1 no longer works with banksize 0 [FIXED]

djmonte

I use the MFC in set mode with 5 scenes on buttons 1-5 and banksize of 0. Just upgraded to 3.06 and the LED for button 1 no longer stays lit when scene 1 is selected, it blinks a couple times and goes out.

If I change banksize to something other than 0 and set the new parameter of FirstPresetSwitch to 6, the LED for button 1 works correctly, but I would like to go back to banksize 0 and use switch 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a few strange responses from my MFC mark III after the 3.06 update. All fixed with factory reset. I did have some reprogramming to do afterward. Have you tried a reset?

Don't want to do a factory reset today as I have a show tomorrow and I can get by with it as it is now. I'll try the reset after that.

Don't want to do a factory reset today as I have a show tomorrow and I can get by with it as it is now. I'll try the reset after that.

Would like to know the outcome as I have not upgraded yet and I used banksize=0

I did a factory reset and can reproduce the problem with the following steps:

Factory Reset
Axe-Fx Mode -> II
PerfMode -> Set 01
BankSize -> 0
Use Port -> Expansion
Rebooted connected to Axe II

It comes up with the first song of the set, but the led for switch 1 is off.
Press switch 2, Axe changes to scene 2 and led 2 is on.
Press switch 1, Axe changes to scene 1 and led 1 is off (sometimes it blinks once or twice when the button is pressed).

I also tried it in Preset and Song modes with the same result.

And you did:

BankSize -> 1

Save changes by exiting setup

BankSize -> 0

And no dice, eh?

At least in my case, it is definitely not the LED. The problem only exists if I use Bank size zero and have AI 1 = scene 1 (or any scene actually). If I have AI 1 = anything else (e.g. drive or delay, etc...) the LED works as it should (red for bypass, green for on). If I hit the "reveal" button, the LED for scene 1 works perfectly.

If I use banksize = 1, the LED stays lit (for the preset).

I did a factory reset of the MFC (I have Mark III) but the problem remains (firmware 3.06)

Has anyone who has experienced this found a solution?

I've just upgraded yesterday and mine does the exact same thing... MFC MkIII
I hope it gets fixed as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom