Leaf adagio, swells with power!

Cobrango

Power User
Hey,

I did a quick recording yesterday using swell-like tones from the axe-fx II, this is just a tweaked preset where I maxed stuff like spread value etc.

The atmosphere came out pretty much how I wanted it to be.

The title "Leaf adagio" is because I see of this song as the sound of the time taking place from when a leaf leaves it's tree, to when it lands it's journey.

The atmosphere being the fragile romantic sensuality of the leaf, while the drums symbolize the power from within the leaf.

Could you imagine hanging from a tree for a lifetime. And then one day, you are free. You dance around in the air like nothing can stop you!

What do you guys think of it / what pictures do you think of when hearing this?

No, it's not. It's just the beauty of nature that is fascinating to me. It makes me sad when people can't take something for what it is. I guess the track below, rainbow girl, makes for more assumptions like that. Nope I'm all good without imagination-enhancers. One of my goals in music is to make great music without the need of extra fake creativity.

I'm in love, that helps. And it's as pure and beautiful as can be. Rainbowgirl is dedicated to my love.

Stay away from the bad leaves, choose the ones who fills you with sensuality from it's aura, not from after it's cooked.

This powerful leaf is the maple-leaf

YIKPD00Z.jpg

Don't be sad, we don't all experience all things in the same way. So things are not simply what they are. To me the picture you painted with words didn't really fit the music. For me more like beauty blended with a bit twisted humor. Not a bad thing at all.

hehe yeah ok I see your point there, it could be that aswell. Things are not simply what they are you know ;) See what I did there? :)

Well it's important to empty the mind before listening to anything anyways anytime anywhere anyhow allways.

Back
Top Bottom