Layout question

ESW

Inspired
axe_layout.png
Hey guys. I've just started experimenting with using a cab and a PA/monitor output at the same time and I've run into a snag. Is there a way to rearrange this preset so that the rotary comes after the cab and goes to both outputs? Output 3 goes to my power amp, so I don't want the cab block in that signal chain. Out 1 goes to the PA, so I don't want the cab bypassed in that signal chain. I assume it's something really simple I'm missing.

I can swing the CPU, but mainly I was just trying to avoid a scene change for one effect.

I'm a little slow sometimes. Do you want to rearrange this preset so that the rotary comes after the cab and goes to both outputs?
If so, you have some empty spaces to the left that you can shift your amp and cab blocks before splitting.
Or, do you want to split the signal after the amp block, with a cab block in the output one chain, no cab block in the output two chain, and a rotary block in each?
I'd say using two rotary blocks are the easiest way.

I'm a little slow sometimes. Do you want to rearrange this preset so that the rotary comes after the cab and goes to both outputs?
If so, you have some empty spaces to the left that you can shift your amp and cab blocks before splitting.
Or, do you want to split the signal after the amp block, with a cab block in the output one chain, no cab block in the output two chain, and a rotary block in each?
I'd say using two rotary blocks are the easiest way.
I'm sick as heck right now, so I may not have been super clear. And I now realize that what I was trying to do isn't possible. Thanks for the sanity check.

You can move all your post Cab block effects to before the Cab with little to no impact in the results.
Really? The Rotary sounds significantly different to me when I move it before and after the cab block. I guess I could try tweaking it.

I can swing the CPU, but mainly I was just trying to avoid a scene change for one effect.
If you're wanting to turn one or both rotary blocks on and off without changing scenes, you could set the bypass modifier to use a control switch for one or both.

Back
Top Bottom