Layout Confusion, FM3-FC6

thanks, its obviously ultra flexible, and can clearly do what i need the way I want it done...just want to keep extra stuff and cabling to a minimum. Probably gonna be an fc12 just because then i know it will work. Anyway Ive got a while to wait on the list...so ill be out with the ax8 for a while longer....which is not a problem, cos it gets me compliments!

Call me old fashioned, but i would rather not use 'press and hold' or press two switches at once when playing a song live...is there a way using the fm3 and an fc6. to have a button to access presets and then two others to go up and down banks. Then to be able to select four scenes and have access to four effects within those scenes? Essentially, the same way I use the ax8? In my head I cant yet work out whether this is possible so am trying to figure out whether i need and fc12. Id rather not buy one as I like to keep weight/pieces of gear to a minimum?
I am looking for the same type of set up. How did you make out? I have the FM3 and about to purchase the FC6. I'm looking to move up and down between a several presets and have the scenes fill the switches for easy access. I am also not a fan of the hold feature. Ha!

I am looking for the same type of set up. How did you make out? I have the FM3 and about to purchase the FC6. I'm looking to move up and down between a several presets and have the scenes fill the switches for easy access. I am also not a fan of the hold feature. Ha!

You can probably assign two switches to select bank up and down and then, when you select a preset use the layout link function to open scenes as soon as you select a preset.

You can probably assign two switches to select bank up and down and then, when you select a preset use the layout link function to open scenes as soon as you select a preset.
Yes, thanks. I will! There are so may options its overwhelming. Thats a good problem :) Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom