Layout Back button

blaggers

Power User
I’d like the option to be able to assign a button to take you back to the last layout you came from. i.e. I switch from my looper layout to the patches layout (to select a new sound), then hit the “back” button to take me back to the looper layout. The same would work if I went from my standard perform layout to the looper and wanted to quickly go back into the perform layout. It would be much less button presses than using the MLM on my FC6. Thanks.

What would it do if you hit the Back button again after returning to the Looper Layout?

I have a "Preset' layout, a "Scene' layout and a 'Lights' layout. Have 'Layout Links' set on my 'Preset' layout so that once I select a preset it also Automatically switches to 'Scene' layout (my performance home screen if you will).

I also have one switch set up as Tap for 'Preset' layout to go to 'Scene' layout, Hold for 'Lights' layout.
On my 'Scene' layout the same switch goes to 'Preset' layout, and Hold goes to 'Lights' layout
On my 'Lights' layout, same button goes to 'Presets' layout, Hold goes to 'Scene' layout

You could also just program a switch to cycle 'Layout +1' with an upper and lower limit. Prob are other ways to do what you are looking for, until there is a BAK function.

Fractal = Options

Back
Top Bottom