Latest track recorded with AXE FX II

shinodax

New instrumental track recorded with AXE FX II [5153, 6160, Double Verb]

This is my new instrumental track I''ve recorded for my band, HEXEL, with the Axe Fx II. It's been 2 months with the II and it's totally amazing. Spent quite some time tweaking new patches as my old patches were gone together with my Ultra. Guitars were recorded with ESP Horizon NT-II and Carvin CT624. Patches were mainly 5153, 6160 and clean is from the Double Verb if I'm not wrong. Bass was also recorded through the II. Vocals version will be released with the EP launch somewhere around Q4 2012 or Q1 2013.

Song was inspired after watching an anime called "Ano natsu de matteru". Basically it's all about "cosmic love" thing. Although it sounds kind of cheesy, the whole "cosmic love" idea was also from childhood games like Star Ocean, Final Fantasy series and some other japanese fantasy games. Friend of mine came up with the name "We Were Infinite" for the "inseparable cosmic love" theme.

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers!

Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HexelBand

Last edited:
Those are some big drums and sweet solo at the end! I could really hear some dude just belting out a super high voice on this. I like it!

Back
Top Bottom