Latency Per Preset

HELLO... PER-PRESET FUNTION. IT IS A SOFTWARE PROBLEM TRY BY YOURSELF CREATING A PER PRESET SCENES ON A PRESET AND THE RESPONSE TIME IS DIFERENT

FM9 TURBO:

The latency changing between of PER-PRESET funtion is notable, very different from that of Scenes which is clearly no longer there.

I use it for change between scenes and I have diferent Led color to identify easy. But when I chance in the same preset (using Per-Preset) to change Scene there is a little Gap. It doesn't the same if I use only Scenes. But I need to use them for change Led Color on that o other preset.

I hope it will be resolved in a future update.

IT IS A PROBLEAM ON 6 SOFTWARE ALL FUNTIONS ARE ENABLED (SPILL OVER - GAPLESS) PRESETS RE-SAVED. IF I CREATE A NEW ONE IS THE SAME IT IS A LATENCY THERE USING JUST THAT FUNTION.

Last edited:
HELLO...

FM9 TURBO:

The latency changing between of Pre-Preset is notable, very different from that of Scenes which is clearly no longer there.

Are you saying from preset to preset , do you have gapless switching engaged in the global menu

Are you saying from preset to preset , do you have gapless switching engaged in the global menu
Hi Sorry it is Per-Preset....
I use it for change between scenes and I have diferent Led color to identify easy. But when I chance in the same preset (using Per-Preset) to change Scene there is a little Gap. It doesn't the same if I use only Scenes. But I need to use them for change Led Color on that o other preset.

If you are using the stock 'Per-Preset' Layout, there are 'Hold' placeholder assignments there. Even if you don't have any 'Hold' functions on your 'Per-Preset' assignments in your preset, they are still there on that 'Layout'.

If you foresee not ever needing any Hold functions in that Layout, You could remove the Placeholder Hold functions from that Layout.

Or, you could use 'Per-Preset Overrides' instead of the dedicated 'Per-Preset' Layout, to replace specific switches on specific Layouts to exactly what you need on specific presets.

Last edited:
HELLO... PER-PRESET FUNTION. IT IS A SOFTWARE PROBLEM TRY BY YOURSELF CREATING A PER PRESET SCENES ON A PRESET AND THE RESPONSE TIME IS DIFERENT

FM9 TURBO:

The latency changing between of PER-PRESET funtion is notable, very different from that of Scenes which is clearly no longer there.

IT IS A PROBLEAM ON 6 SOFTWARE ALL FUNTIONS ARE ENABLED (SPILL OVER - GAPLESS) PRESETS RE-SAVED. IF I CREATE A NEW ONE IS THE SAME IT IS A LATENCY THERE USING JUST THAT FUNTION.
is there a Hold function on the switch? Hold function must say Unassigned. does it say Unassigned in the Hold function?

Back
Top Bottom