Lamb Of God Preset request

bjorn

Hi guys, g66 finally send me the confirmation mail for my axe!!!next week i ll recieve my unit !! i m so excited...but drastically i ve to play in my first gig with a LOG cover band in that period... probably i ll use my 11 rack because i ll not have time to learn how to use the axe fx...but if you have a good preset for a LOG sound for rythm guitars i can think about playing with the axe!!

ok...but i need LOG tone for live experience with vht 90/2/90 and a mesa 2x12 recto cab...not for recording

Try this.
Under the global menu disable cab and power amp sims and this should get you close with the gear you described. Or put a shunt where the cab is and STILL disable the power amp sims under global.

Attachments

• LOG.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 120
thk you very much!! my unit will arrive monday(shipped yesterday from g66) then i ll be able to play your preset!! thk again!

Try this.
Under the global menu disable cab and power amp sims and this should get you close with the gear you described. Or put a shunt where the cab is and STILL disable the power amp sims under global.
yesterday the axe finally arrived!! i played your preset only with headphones and it sounds good! thk very much!

Back
Top Bottom