Not a Bug Lagging in response both while programming and scene changes

dumbeat

Inspired
Hi-

just got the FM3. Amazing how much it packs, however, coming from AFIII and AFII habits ,
there is some short freezing and/or late response while programming, for example, in the GraphEQ, whether as a Block or on the Outputs, going from band to band, the FM3 picks up late and than jumps in delay to where yo turned it,
It not regular so i think its a problem, not the way to should be...

Also, much more Delay/Lag in Scene changing and certainly in Preset changing than My AFIII.

The FM3 is powerful but not as powerful as the Axe-Fx III. This is expected behavior.

The FM3 is powerful but not as powerful as the Axe-Fx III. This is expected behavior.
So in a live situation, or even while recording a pass with different sounds(scenes), its actually a no go? the gap is not acceptable if you need to change a sound while playing...its a gap in the middle of the music basically..;)
I remember that was solved at one point in the AxeFxIII when i had it, so im wondering if its a CPU issue or a Firmware issue.

As far as short freezing and catching up while programming, is this normal for everyone's FM3? Just to know if my unit is not faulty.

Maybe your preset uses too much CPU. And shut off the editor when using the hardware.

Back
Top Bottom