Labels for your MFC 101

Hey Craig!
Good to see you here! :)
I'm looking forward to exchanging presets with you!
Matt should get one too and play with the big boys. :-D

Wallimann,

Don't want to change the subject but could you please tell me the brand and model of your rack? I have been looking at different racks but I am having a hard time finding the most shallow unit with enough space in the back to leave the cables plugged in.

Thanks!

The rack is a Road Runner rack. Got it at Guitar Center for about $90...

Wallimann,

Don't want to change the subject but could you please tell me the brand and model of your rack? I have been looking at different racks but I am having a hard time finding the most shallow unit with enough space in the back to leave the cables plugged in.

Thanks!

Hey man if you feel like saving some money and making your own labels hit up Staples...They sell the magnetic sheets 5 to a pack $12.50 8 1/2"x11" sixe. They are fully printable through you printer.

Hi everyone,

Please excuse me for sounding really dumb here. But I'm kind of confused about the magnetic labels for use with the MFC-101. I just bought my MFC-101, and I DEFINITELY want the labels! However, I got confused when I visited that website that sells them (Stomplabel). I didn't see a complete set (which looked like what the guy in the video is using). How exactly does this work? Do they sell blanks that you run through your printer and create your own? Do they come complete with the graphics - and then you print the text? Do they come 100% complete?

I saw under the "shop" tab, they sell (14) single labels, two labels sets (control & looper), (22) renaming stickers, and a few other odds & ends. But again, nothing that I'm seeing in the video(s).

Can somebody please help me get straightened out about this product?

Thanks,

Kevin

I want to preface this by saying I have no affiliation with PedalBoardLabels.com. I will not profit from this shameless promotion at all. I am simply an admirer and wanted to tip off everyone who has been waiting for these...:mrgreen

I just had the chance to check out the forthcoming "Pedal Style" surrounds from Sukh (ToadFish on the forum) at pedalboardlabels.com - Kick-ass labels for Kick-ass midi controllers!! and they look PHENOMENAL. Each one is modeled after a famous pedal and IMHO they got the balance between looking just like the pedal and looking simple and unique enough *just right*.

It sounds like they are coming verrry soon.

IMHO, so no insults to anyone's product, but the labels from Stomplabel look a little more "consumer" and cartoony than the ones from PBL. And...again, also IMHO...the PBL magnets are a better buy since are each two separate labels: the "word" labels that you get to customize text on and the "surround" borders that the letters stick inside. This mean more freedom for people, especially those who feel like changing up their MFC's switches for various gigs (cover sets, original sets, different bands, etc.)

Just my .02

Last edited:
Hi David , many Thanks again for the nice Video !
And for all other Users:
Please Check Out our New "Ultra-Stomplabel"
These Labels are the Best Labels we have ever produced !
And by the Way, coming Soon : the New "Ultra-XY-Stomplabel" and we go Ultra with many Labels !
All Filter , the Looperset, Delay2,Reverb2..... Cheers ! :)

Www.stomplabel.de

Please Check Out our BRAND NEW "Ultra-Stomplabels" ,we think These Labels are our best Labels we have ever produced ,
Not glow and not two Part :) "ONLY" a very Professional and robust Label for the MFC-101 ! : 1mm thick !, more magnetic craft , bright colours-liquid laminated , UV-Resistant , in most popular classic "Stompboxdesign" made for "on the Road" !
Cheers :)

www.stomplabel.de

Hi Kevin,
now you have our Labels :),first: many thanks for your Order !

here comes a short info for other People who read this post :)
i will try :)

on our website is a shop with the Category ULTRALABELS,
under these Category there are many Sets to choose,

The "Realistic Famouse one V4-Set" is our most used Set with the 17 "Standard-Effect-Labels" for the deliferystatus from the MFC101,

than we have for the Five/Ten Presetswitches our "Preset-Set" with five Labels for Sounds like "Clean,Crunch,Rythm,Lead1,Lead2" and the "Ampset" with 6 nice Popular Ampstylelabels.

than we have the "control-set" for the 4 Switches on the Right side of the MFC101.

than we have for using the Looperfunction/Looperblock the "MM-Looperset" with 6 Labels for the Functions.

than we have many nice Single Labels in our shop for every Situations, and ! there comming soon many new Labels out ! please check it out on our Website from time to time

than we have many Renamingstickers in our Shop , if you want any other name on the Label, ther are many Names inside and we think every will find a Text that is ok.... and in the next Time there comes also many new Text out..

our Labels are now since many Month in the ULTRAVERSION ! with highquallity Tint thats much better than the First version and many longer UV-Resistand ! , and there are liquid laminated !
the thickness is from 0,4 up now 0,9mm ! that feels much robust and these are made realy for on the Road

we hope we can help any people with these informations ,
and sorry for my terrible english :) my German is better :)
greets Sascha

plese check it out ! Stomplabel

Back
Top Bottom