KSE tone test

sounds good.

Is it Killswitch Engage?

Is it just me or does anyone else not have an encyclopaedic knowledge of groups/bands by acronym?

We're not all afficianados of the same stuff to the extent that we know all the shorthand freely used on forums like this.

Just a minor point.

Gary said:
sounds good.

Is it Killswitch Engage?

Is it just me or does anyone else not have an encyclopaedic knowledge of groups/bands by acronym?

We're not all afficianados of the same stuff to the extent that we know all the shorthand freely used on forums like this.

Just a minor point.

Yes, it is KSE. I admit that some not well-versed in things metal might not know some of the acronyms. That being said, I have a fairly encyclopedic knowledge of most of the more widespread acronyms such as this.

true fair point :cool:
yes it was just a selection of 'killswitch engaged' riffs lumped together :mrgreen:

Yeah as for the boost thing, normally with a amp I would favour a maxon in front
especially with recto's, but personally I find that that the axefx (depending on the model)
doesn't really need it. Imo the variance in the axefx tone (i.e cleaner/less wooly etc)
translates to an amp miked up with a boost already- or at least that's how I heard it :lol:

The ts808 in front just made it waaay to nasally, compared to the original.

when my erprom arrives I'll be sure to put up some more brootalz :ugeek:

Back
Top Bottom