Kirk likes his Fractal

When I helped dial in his lead tones, he literally rolled up his sleeves to show me real goosebumps.

Curious.... When you're working with an artist like this, dialing in lead tones, do you do so at stage volumes or do you know, from experience, what will work/translate from lower volumes?

Curious.... When you're working with an artist like this, dialing in lead tones, do you do so at stage volumes or do you know, from experience, what will work/translate from lower volumes?
Can't speak for Matt, but anyone I've worked with rehearses and dials in at stage volumes.

Show him this lol. HBE with Guitar Hack V30 and Tropicana cabs. Just finished it last night. Hetfield Iron Cross guitar

Sounds good, but I'd take more treble and bass off the lead, and reverb too. Needs to be "up front" a little more. Maybe swap the reverb for a slapback delay? Or at least more ducking maybe

Show him this lol. HBE with Guitar Hack V30 and Tropicana cabs. Just finished it last night. Hetfield Iron Cross guitar

Sounds good, but I'd take more treble and bass off the lead, and reverb too. Needs to be "up front" a little more. Maybe swap the reverb for a slapback delay? Or at least more ducking maybe

I noticed that playing it at work. It's there but not in your face. I like having a little grease for my leads.

Back
Top Bottom