Bug? Killdry related bug(s) with Delay block

Paul Bradshaw

Inspired

hopefully the video shows fine

I've reproduced this bug a few times now, the same thing happens as demonstrated in the video,

on the first boot up of the device

I made a basic preset with the an amp/cab + delay 1 in parallel / killdry

Turning on the unit, the Amp level in the attached preset (despite being set to -12) retains the volume level that i set in the previous preset (until i switch scenes with the delay on) i turn off the delay/back to scene 1, levels are normal, preset works fine

however when i select another preset , with delay1 now in series (set in front of the amp ) , the killdry is carried over in that block, until i reselect it within FM3-edit (at 0:39), this preset has the amp level at -5, it's effectively muting the signal in that block which is placed in series in front of the amp

and another bug at 0:45 is when i activate the delay scene (DLY2 after the amp in parallel) on this preset while playing, there's a quick volume jump, which then returns to normal

**this happens every time the unit boots up with these presets, but this behavior i think can be reproduced with two basic presets with a different layout
once i've reselected the presets/blocks again, the problems are solved , this only happens on the initial boot

Firmware 8 , Spillover between presets is not active, but gapless/all is

Attachments

• killDry Test.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
thanks paul. i have the same observations:
turning on the unit all delays seem to be set to killdry engaged.
series delay only outputs effects mix %.
parallel delay somehow produces a higher output volume.
once delay bloc selected, normal behavior.

fw8.0, gapless all spillover all.

Attachments

• 411_100W Marshall JCM 800 2203 JMP.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 412_AC-30 Brilliant.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom