Keeley Modded Crybaby!!!

Guitar-Tiz

Experienced
So! My wife decided to do something nice for me, and bought me a Keeley Modded Crybaby, and I am really, really loving this thing. I've been looking for something that could get THAT Wah sound (you know the one in my head) for years, and now I've found it. And what's cool, with how many things you can adjust on this Wah, even if I decide I like something different one day I CAN CHANGE IT!!!

Now, all I wonder, with all the adjustment on this thing, will I be able to copy this thing in the Axe-FX. :?: :lol: :cool:

Guitar-Tiz said:
Now, all I wonder, with all the adjustment on this thing, will I be able to copy this thing in the Axe-FX. :?: :lol: :cool:

You'll have to buy one first :lol: :D

Guitar-Tiz said:
TimmyM said:
[quote="Guitar-Tiz":ghbz689x]Now, all I wonder, with all the adjustment on this thing, will I be able to copy this thing in the Axe-FX. :?: :lol: :cool:

You'll have to buy one first :lol: :D
No thanks.[/quote:ghbz689x]
No thanks??? Then why'd you say that??? (first quote in this post)

Guitar-Tiz said:
[quote="-<MACHINE>-":1s8gqmxn]Then why'd you say that??
:lol:
You read something that's not written. :roll:[/quote:1s8gqmxn]

I believe he is asking why you are asking this question:
Guitar-Tiz said:
all I wonder, with all the adjustment on this thing, will I be able to copy this thing in the Axe-FX
When you are not interested in getting an AxeFx in the first place.
Seems like a perfectly reasonable question to me.

tgunn said:
Guitar-Tiz said:
[quote="-<MACHINE>-":3g0iv0ph]Then why'd you say that??
:lol:
You read something that's not written. :roll:

I believe he is asking why you are asking this question:
Guitar-Tiz said:
all I wonder, with all the adjustment on this thing, will I be able to copy this thing in the Axe-FX
When you are not interested in getting an AxeFx in the first place.
Seems like a perfectly reasonable question to me.[/quote:3g0iv0ph]
Simple, you don't have to buy an Axe-FX to use one, let me clarify...
Now, all I wonder, with all the adjustment on this thing, will I be able to copy this thing in the Axe-FX.
Notice I said the, not my Axe-FX. I work with the Axe-FX is several studios, and have done so for quite a while now.

So, like I said, he's reading something that is not written.

And, no he is only asking the question to start an argument, not because he actually wants to know, so I wouldn't call that all that reasonable. At least it's not reasonable in my book, in fact I'd go as far as to say that's an irrational behavior in general. Why start an argument over something like this? Seems petty to me.

tgunn said:
sounds good to me. piece :)
To me too, but it probably won't stop him from trying to turn this into some sort of an argument. :cry:

I'm off. I have to go play with my new amp for a few.

This Egnater just Rocks. I'm still playing with the EQ to get exactly the tones I want to get with my band, plus there are a few stomps I'd like to get before I can really dig in. I do have to say though, that the amp overall is perfect, and there's so much you can do with all the switches, and such, I've honestly forgotten why I got rid of tube amps in the first place. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom