Kee Marcello about Profiling and modelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are roasting some old boomer's tweets now that didn't mention Axe Fx in his tweet or whatever messaging app.

TGP called, they'd like their snark back.

p.s. he's right... most modeling and profiling sounds horrible

You guys are roasting some old boomer's tweets now that didn't mention Axe Fx in his tweet or whatever messaging app.

TGP called, they'd like their snark back.

p.s. he's right... most modeling and profiling sounds horrible
is a facebook post,he posted it this morning when some guy told him he was using a kemper live,but he said.. i still dont like modelling.,anyway just to be clear i love Kee Marcello and i respect his opinion but im not agree with his comment about modelling or profiling,for me Axefx,Kemper,Helix are awesome units.

I do, and this comment doesn't change my opinion on him

Preferred John Norum in Europe and Kee never did anything that made me think very much of them

Good to see he's still consistent
Kee was 10x better than Norum. He doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to modeling, that's fine. Still a fantastic player/

I'm not the custodian of public opinion, I just found it funny or kind of ironic. :D

Why not show him Axe Fx since it doesn't suck? Cygnus is astonishing.

A lot of the old-school guys think like this. I think there's a lot of reasons for it, included legitimate ones such as "I just prefer actual tube amps". Obviously, his bro-science explanation for how modeling works isn't really accurate.

It's the same with the old-school guys refusing to use IEMs until their career is literally on the line because of how deaf they are. People become used to a certain way of doing things.

100% relaxed.
Also 100% done with negativity and obvious attempts to get a rise out of people by posting low effort divisive BS

I think there's some proverbial saying about a black kettle that applies here.

a lot of the "old way" of playing guitar - especially for touring pros - was needing the wall of volume hitting you. without that, i've seen some pro level players cancel the gig during the first song when the venue told them to turn down. it's just what they need to play. if that's what they need, then that's what they need. could they learn to do something different? sure. but at a certain level - which many of us are not at - you can pick and choose what you settle for. it's just different experiences creating preferences.

what you guys think about this Kee Marcello comment,he say he fucking hate profiling and modelling
Here's what I think: Who the F#@$ is Kee Marcello?

Don't even bother telling me, because I couldn't give a flying f@#$& at a rolling donut who he is or what he thinks.

I'm here for the camaraderie of the Fractal community and to get tips and tricks from those who have vastly more time and energy to spend exploiting the nuances of Fractal products. Zero point zero percent of the other crap that gets posted here about other stuff from other companies holds any interest for me. I'm looking at you, people who post about Kemper and Neural and whatever else. I don't frequent other forums like TGP specifically because of the preponderance of the garbage like this that gets posted there.

It adds no value

none

to the proceedings of this forum.

Don't even bother telling me, because I couldn't give a flying f@#$& at a rolling donut who he is or what he thinks.

I'm here for the camaraderie of the Fractal community and to get tips and tricks from those who have vastly more time and energy to spend exploiting the nuances of Fractal products. Zero point zero percent of the other crap that gets posted here about other stuff from other companies holds any interest for me. I'm looking at you, people who post about Kemper and Neural and whatever else. I don't frequent other forums like TGP specifically because of the preponderance of the garbage like this that gets posted there.

It adds no value

none

to the proceedings of this forum.

All due respect, but this is the lounge. It’s kinda what it’s for.

Also, I am in fact interested in what people here have to say about other devices and topics from time to time.

I get that sometimes these threads can go downhill into a ‘what’s better’ debate, but I haven’t seen anyone going there so far. Blasting the OP for posting a relevant topic that you happen to not like (which I get) isn’t great for overall forum vibes either (IMO).

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom