Kee Marcello about Profiling and modelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightWalker

Power User
what you guys think about this Kee Marcello comment,he say he fucking hate profiling and modelling

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 12.13.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 12.13.07 PM.png
    47 KB · Views: 239
Kee Marcello is relevant to who?

I mean, I liked what he did in Europe back in the 90s, but since then I have not really heard anything about him.

And his information is obviously based on profiling, not Fractal modeling for certain.

And yeah... If someone else handles all your gear, then maybe there less appeal.

Wow, I gotta re educate myself. Apparently modellers just use samples now. : ) jk. I gotta say though, I think all the modeller hate comes from people just not finding the right IR. If you don't find the right IR, modellers do basically suck, just like if you don't find the right cab for your real tube amp head you might think the head sucks.

Kee Marcello is relevant to who?

I mean, I liked what he did in Europe back in the 90s, but since then I have not really heard anything about him.

And his information is obviously based on profiling, not Fractal modeling for certain.

And yeah... If someone else handles all your gear, then maybe there less appeal.
well he just got a new cd,that sound awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom