Just sold my beloved.....

Laskyman

Inspired
Mesa Electra Dyne...to help pay for an Ultra...figured i may as well jump in the deep end and get wet- been sitting on the Dock looking down for a couple years, and love of that amp was keeping me from moving forward. Personally, I cant afford 2 nice rigs- wish I could, but I cant. I have a family and a mortgage as I am sure many of you have.
I imagine I am within 1 month of ownership...only need a couple more bucks :).
I trust this piece is a good as everyone says- if not, it has a good resale- and at least then I WILL KNOW if it works for me. If not- I guess my local shop gets another Mesa sale....
No lose in the equation....
Thanks for all of the tips and advice...I know you'll be seeing a lot more of me....

You are gona love the axe.

I also sold my mesa amp and cab and my g system to get an ultra and 2 rcf 310-a powered speakers.

i have owned the axe ultra for 1 week and 2 days and i would never go back.

the axe has great overtones just like my old mesa

it is also very easy to use IMO. 5 mins to learn and a lifetime to master.

You won't regret it! I had a Mesa Boogie F-30 and added a 2nd for the stereo, using the effects return method... But then I started checking out cab IRs and realizing that FRFR was the only way to use all of that, I added a VERVE 12ma. Now I've sold both F-30s and my 2nd 12ma is on order, shipping in a week or so! So excited!

...I added a VERVE 12ma. Now I've sold both F-30s and my 2nd 12ma is on order, shipping in a week or so! So excited!

I'm so envious! I have my Verve 12ma hooked up now and I love it. I really would love to replace my little Roland keyboard amp that is currently serving right-channel duties with another 12ma. Maybe some day...

I am a total FRFR believer; I can't relate to someone who owns an Axe-FX and doesn't go FRFR, but I realize the world is comprised of Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations. ;)

Back
Top Bottom