Just purchased the Axe-FX III Mark II..

Newt

Decided to pull the trigger and I Just purchased the Axe-FX III Mark II.. Its the non turbo but I think I will be fine
Upgrading from a Axe-FX II XL which by the way I am selling in the other room with the MFC Footpedal. Its a great deal and not a scratch.
Now I hope this thing ships fast. very anxious....

Waiting for the axe was horrible. Shipping was fast, don't get me wrong, but it was so bad! I actually went to the UPS store and picked it up myself so I didn't have to wait for the delivery truck.

You'll love it, just the Marshalls alone to me make it worthwhile. Then you get a thousand other bonuses beyond them. :) Get your USB cable ready to tweak.

I run guitar, bass (blackglass 7k, no amp block), samples/synth through effect chains, and vocals - using the original AFIII. I typically get just under 80% cpu utilization. You should be just fine with the mark ii.

Decided to pull the trigger and I Just purchased the Axe-FX III Mark II.. Its the non turbo but I think I will be fine
Upgrading from a Axe-FX II XL which by the way I am selling in the other room with the MFC Footpedal. Its a great deal and not a scratch.
Now I hope this thing ships fast. very anxious....

What kind of speakers are you running it through?

Back
Top Bottom