Just posted this because it's a great video

Ha! That’s excellent! Includes a circuit board wrench lol. No soldering. Has goop. I’d buy one but I don’t use my tube rig anymore. Great idea

Just watched the vid. Very clever and well put together indeed. I had no idea about the goop in the history of this pedal. hilarious. So is that like equivalent of how EVH used to play with his back to the audience to hide the tapping in the early days?!...too funny. Also, Fractal should make a series of short troubleshooting vids using kids. Kids telling you...oh did you check your cable? or did you check the bypass state of your block? is the wah pedal modifier set to auto engage? we all take ourselves too seriously too often

Brilliant video.

I never got an OG when I had a chance. Of either the Centaur or the JHS Klon clone. So...

...pre-order placed! :D

Edit: I will 100% be moving that +/- switch to a footswitch with LED on the pedal when I assemble it.

Last edited:
Man, it's so Josh to flip the greed market for the klons with a DIY kit 😄

Are are the days when you could get 2 Axe FX3 Mk2 Turbo for one hyped (and modelled) old analog pedal.

I hope he doesn't get sued over the packaging.

And yes, it's a great video. I couldn't stop smiling, and I loved the bit about the original maker's klon clone.

Back
Top Bottom