just placed order on the axe standard HAPPY :)))

krmtsr

Finally I'll be able to get my hands on this beautiful unit. The order is currently pending review (dunno what that means but my cc was charged.. would be great if someone could clarify...) Hope to explore the unit in the upcoming weeks and post lots and lots of recordings :)

thank you thank you!!!

its really hard to record guitar tracks these days because I will be switching to my axefx really soon so I know whatever gets recorded today, will be re-recorded using the axe :D.

BTW, does anyone know what 'this order is pending review' means??

krmtsr said:
BTW, does anyone know what 'this order is pending review' means??

Well, Fractal investigators need a little time to interview your bandmates, neighbors, random people who've heard you play, etc. If there's any doubt that you're good enough to own an Axe-Fx, you may be asked to submit an audition disc. Nothing to worry about, really.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

But seriously, if your CC has been charged, you can be sure someone is carefully packing a shiny new unit into a box and sending it on its way! You'll get a tracking number and delivery date soon! God, I remember how excited I was!!!

krmtsr said:
Finally I'll be able to get my hands on this beautiful unit. The order is currently pending review (dunno what that means but my cc was charged.. would be great if someone could clarify...) Hope to explore the unit in the upcoming weeks and post lots and lots of recordings :)

I ordered one last Monday. Kind of similar. Credit card was charged, but no confirmation. Put a post up about it and fractalaudio(Cliff I am assuming) responded and said it was on the way. I even e-mailed sales@fractalaudio and no response. I know it is on the way, but a tracking number would be nice.

cdstrings said:
krmtsr said:

I ordered one last Monday. Kind of similar. Credit card was charged, but no confirmation. Put a post up about it and fractalaudio(Cliff I am assuming) responded and said it was on the way. I even e-mailed sales@fractalaudio and no response. I know it is on the way, but a tracking number would be nice.

hmmm its good to hear I guess I'll just wait (and maybe shoot and email to fractal)..

BTW I guess fractal reserves the right to cancel your order any moment without refund if you fail to document you are a guitar player with some serious skills... anyways just kidding :DDDD

Back
Top Bottom