Just ordered these babies!

Rhiza

Inspired
https://bareknucklepickups.co.uk/main/pickups.php?cat=humbuckers&sub=contemporary&pickup=aftermath

I am so stoked!
I was fiddling around the Axe FX II for such a long time, never happy with my amp sounds and eq'ed the hell outa everything. In the end I found out that it's my pickups that just are too dull sounding.
I can't wait to get my hands on these babies and finally making presets.
Also bought a couple of IR's from redwirez. The stuff they make really impresses me.
Ok forum, be prepared to be bombarded by youtube videos and shared presets ;)

For a second I misread the title and thought you ordered babies. Don't ask. But I've been thinking of going with some bkp stuff for my Ibanez as the stock pickups are not pleasant to me. I don't play djent though.

I have the Miracle Man and Rebel Yell sets.

Cool! And you like the sound? :D

For a second I misread the title and thought you ordered babies. Don't ask. But I've been thinking of going with some bkp stuff for my Ibanez as the stock pickups are not pleasant to me. I don't play djent though.

Haha Sam, it's all good bro.
Either way, I'm usually satisfied with the stock pickups, but the ones I have are the gibson 496R and 500T. I will keep them and they are excellent for rock and such, I do not find them suited for metal. They lack the mid range I think. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of gibson pickups and use the 57 classic humbuckers on my Les Paul goldtop. Fantastic stuff!
But I really need something versatile for metal.
And yes, I do like Djent, but I also play other genres in the metal area.
I'm tempted to check out the other BKP stuff. But all in due time.
Hopefully one day I'll be able to test the entire line ;)

Last edited:
Nice, I'm a HUGE fan of BKPs! You'll love them.

Yeah I definitely will. I always do a lot of reading and checking on the products before I buy them.
So far the review I've seen and the sounds I've heard convinced me. BKP is the way to go!

Back
Top Bottom