Just ordered FM3 Turbo. What to expect?

Once you get the hang of this thing.. I mean.. this thing is FUN! I've played a lot of modelers. Line6,boss, QC etc.. It's just something about the sound. The reverbs and delays sound absolute stellar! On a side note.. Why am I not allowed to post emojis??

When I first got my FM3, I was looking for a particular tone for playing in a Sabbath tribute band - and nothing else. It was a little frustrating at first since there aren't any Sabbath presets. It was a lot to learn in the short amount of time you have before you're allowed to send it back. Yeah I know, who the !@#$ would ever send it back. Fortunately, I had a good friend with a lot of Fractal experience who came by and got me going in the right direction. Since then, I've had a chance to use it for other types of tunes and holy crap the presets are great. Also, now that I've had a chance to learn how to tweak things better, I can't imagine not having it.

Bottom line: if you think it's not doing what you want then it's you, not the Fractal, that's the problem. Dig in, ask questions, and someone will help you find what you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom